Pos Pos System Singapore
10. You have employees.
For those who have employees you are available to theft, sweet-hearting and careless mistakes. You'll need a point of sale system to handle the employees, enforce your policies and insure your money reaches you.
9. Pricing and Math Errors.
It's still amazing how many restaurants still make use of a calculator and written tickets. In accordance with studies created by various institutions you are open to math and pricing mistakes totaling over 1% of one's annual volume. In the restaurant doing as low as $1,300 each day that would soon add up to $4,700 annually. (Less than the price of our 2-terminal Sweet Deal Package) To remove pricing and math errors you will need a point of sale system.
8. In time Attendance.
Employee payroll is probably the most overlooked and many easily managed parts of your profit and loss statement. For those who have 12 employees and each of these clocks in five minutes early each day, that equates to An hour daily more payroll. Despite minimum wage plus benefits this could add up to $6 - $8 daily or over $2,900 annually. This figure doesn't look at the total man-hours it will take to compute time cards and then report on the times of day worked for each employee. This can be time that you could be spending elsewhere. When you have several as 5 employees you need a point of sale system.
7. Reducing Theft.
Here is the original basis for the invention of the check out during the late 1800's. Even when a lot of the businesses were family owned and run there is any excuses for a cash register to lessen theft. In today's world of hiring employees to assist staff and manage your store there is sustained dependence on this sort of control. For a long time we now have known about the tendencies of people with regard to theft. 10% of the people wouldn't steal if giving the chance. 10 percent of those are likely to steal regardless of what safeguards have established yourself. 80% of individuals will steal if due to the opportunity. Point of sale systems they fit set up to guard against the 80% making it more challenging to allow them to steal by you.
6. Speed and services information.
There is certainly just one thing we can think of that may drive customers away quicker than bad food which is slow service. When a customer places their order their own internal clock is running in overdrive. No matter how long they took to go over recption menus and to get their order, after they have provided your server or cashier their order their hunger clock is speeding along quicker than a follower on high! You'll need a fast, reliable method of getting orders in your system. This would mean a terminal which is fast, clear to see and quick to answer the touch with the server, cashier or bar tender. The device must also distribute the order properly to the kitchen prep station or bar. Your point of sale system must also measure your speed and services information and set of how you are doing. Lowering the who's takes to get a customer's their food is critical and may even compensate for less quality. For proof I provide you with a number of the major take out chains. Is the popularity based on the most effective tasting, best dressed and best served burger or speed and services information? If you wish to accelerate your customer support you will need a point of sale system.
5. Enhanced Reporting.
What's the usage of having a computer rather than using the ability? If all you need is to have a total amount of money in the drawer that typically matches towards the amount of sales shown you probably don't need an issue of sale system. However, if you would like more detail and information to help manage your operation and make it more profitable then you need an item of sale system. It used to be that having a good product was enough to help you get by. Now it will take a lot more information in order to contend with the rest of the restaurants in your market which are all looking for exactly the same customer you've seated within your restaurant. You need to understand the buying habits of one's customers. What exactly are they ordering? When could they be ordering it? What's your most profitable item? What percentage of it did you sell? What items on your own menu usually are not selling? If you can't answer many of these questions with total confidence within your answers you'll need an issue of sale system. In the event you hesitate to correctly answer (without guessing) some of these questions you will need a point of sale system.
4. Exporting of Data to Other Systems.
Even most small enterprises today have some kind of electronic accounting set up either in their operation or with an accounting service. In addition, most businesses provide an electronic payroll service or software that produces payroll. Point of sale systems capture critical data to suit your needs after which export this data in formats that automatically put this information into accounting and payroll packages, eliminating hours of tedious manual input that usually results in mistakes and human error. When you have an electric accounting or payroll service/software as well as in order to track profits in Excel, you need a point of sale system.
3. Integrated Bank cards.
If you're not currently taking credit cards like a kind of payment you should start today. Never mind the fees. Loosing business that you're suffering in today's plastic minded economy will greater than atone for the fees charged. If you're currently taking bank cards by way of a stand-alone terminal you may be charged exorbitant fees for the terminal when you could possibly be processing using your pos system. Sometimes, the removal of the terminal rental covers the credit card interface in less than a year. With integrated charge card processing you might be assured that the quantity of the sale will match the quantity charged about the charge card, eliminating the necessity to go back and match individual sales once the charge card batch doesn't match charge card sales. When high-speed Online connections are employed to process bank cards we receive approvals in under 2 seconds. No longer is slower speed and services information an excuse never to take bank cards. If you want to quickly, accurately and smoothly process charge cards you will need a point of sale system.
2. Competitive Marketing.
a. Frequent Diner Modules. Who are your visitors? What can they're buying? How many times do they visit? Of one's frequent visitors, who was not into look at you in the past month? Of one's frequent visitors, with a special day coming this month? These are questions that you ought to hold the reply to. Virtually all of the chains causing all of your competition need individuals who arrived at your restaurant. They want to drive them for themselves. How are you likely to contend with the vast amounts of dollars being spent to attract your customer away? By marketing your operation and your menu. Your point of sale system can manage your subscriber base, match their buying habits, how many times they visit, when was their last visit along with what events they've got coming. Your point of sale system then will be able to sort these into groups that should be sent mailers, coupons, invitations to special attractions or simply told they are appreciated and asked to visit you again. For those who have competition you'll need a point of sale system.
b. Gift certificates are becoming the norm for so many businesses today. A whole industry continues to be formed round the old concept of giving a paper gift certificate. Today, you'll find on the net at most major checkout lines. An item of sale system will be able to sell, redeem and control balances for your own gift certificate program. Will no longer do you need a novel of certificates which can be saved in the safe. Today, you just need twenty pieces of blank plastic cards together with your colorful logo to them. These cards carry no balance and have no cash value until sold plus a balance put on account. As an owner you should maintain a handful of prepaid cards along with you. All these cards may have a little balance on them so that you can hand out to drag people to your restaurant or to surrender case of an unhealthy experience to aid bring someone back. Think of these cards as the personal marketing tool. If the customer looks within their purse or wallet and sees your logo they'll be reminded in the future visit you. If you use gift cards or gift cards you'll need a point of sale system.
1. Its not necessary Any longer 'Partners'.
Sure you will need gift cards. You must better understand your customer's buying habits. You must have to have charge cards integrated with your point of sale system. You will need enhanced reporting and export of such reports to electronic accounting and payroll services. You should eliminate errors, reduce mistakes and track of your payroll. But a lot more than some of these you do not need any more partners. Particularly the ones that place their portion of the profits prior to getting yours. We have been talking about the servers, waitresses, bartenders and cashiers who:
a. Undercharge customers in order to enhance their own tips. Show a $5 tab and a $50 tip. (Yes, I've come across this!)
b. Deliberately void or delete something after it has been covered.
c. Stuff coupons to the cash drawer in exchange for cash.
d. Don't charge customers for soft beverages to improve their tips.
e. Ring up a lesser priced item (well brand) and serve an increased priced item (premium brand)
f. Give discounts for their friends.
g. Inside a buffet line, ring up a buffet plus a tea. Reprint this ticket 10 x and then sell and collect for themselves these reprinted receipts instead of ringing up new clients.
In order to be in business, you need a point of sale system.